Hey, everyone! I know it’s been a while since I made a post, but I was so busy with some guests that came over and my schoolwork that I didn’t have any time for my blog 😦
I wanted to keep today’s post nice and simple by participating in The Dawn Dagger Challenge!
I want to thank Nikki Diez from Est. Wanderer for nominating me to do this challenge. She has an amazing blog, and I love reading her posts! I really appreciate everyone who nominated me for awards, challenges, and tags, even though sometimes I don’t get a chance to participate in all of them!
- Answer the questions given
- Give 10 questions for your nominees
- Tag 1-10 people
Questions for me:
- What was your first concert?
I know it must be shocking, but I have never attended a concert before :O!
- What is your go-to summer drink?
I love limo pani (I don’t know the English word for it), but it’s a mixture of water, sugar, and a lemony powder. It’s extremely refreshing!
- What did you last purchase?
I recently purchased were a pair of shoes from DSW. They were $20, and I love them so much!
- What kind of phone do you have?
My dad actually gave me his iPhone 6 Plus after switching to Samsung. At first, it was really big, but now I’m so used to it, I don’t think I can go back to a regular size.
- Do you have a cute/cool case? If so, picture please!
I don’t think my case is very cool. It was the only phone case available for the iPhone 6 Plus at Kate Spade when they were having a sale. I just took it because of the amazing price 🙂
- What is your favorite donut? (glazed, chocolate, pink w/ sprinkles…etc.)
I love powdered donuts!
- Converse or Vans?
- Coffee or tea?
- Current trend: Off-the-shoulder floral top or ruffled gingham crop?
Ruffle gingham top for sure! I think it looks so chic
- What is your regular Starbucks order?
My order depends on the weather, and my mood, I don’t really have a regular order 🙂
My 10 Questions:
- What’s your current favorite song?
- Favorite international cuisine?
- What would you do with a million dollars?
- What was/is your favorite subject at school?
- If you had to go live in a different country where would you live?
- Are you fluent in a language other than English
- If you could travel back in time, what time period would you go to?
- Favorite restaurant?
- What is one makeup product you can’t live without?
- Favorite Youtuber/Blogger?
- HELLO BY HAFSA
- Everything EmmZeeBee Blog
- Dreams and waves
- Her Lost Mango
- Kali Borovic
- Styled by Mckenz
- Karolina Arianne
That’s all I have for today. I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Hopefully next week I’ll have a lot of content for you guys!
Like what you see? Follow me on Bloglovin’