Three days ago, I saw that Claire Unveils had nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I would like to thank her for nominating me, she is an amazing blogger and I just love her blog layout, all the amazing outfits she puts together, and the amazing advice she posts.
– Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
– Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
– Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
– List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
11 Questions by Mary Claire:
1. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes, I’m guilty of this 🙂 . This is something I learned to do from my parents, and I’ve managed to amass quite a collection now.
2. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Honestly, I haven’t really put any thought into it.
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I know this sounds like a cliche, but my biggest pet peeve is when someone tells me I can’t do something or that they can’t do something for me because it’s “impossible”. This literally makes my blood boil, I absolutely hate it.
4. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Yes, I am guilty of this 🙂
5. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
I think it’s okay for guys to wear pink. My basic philosophy is that everyone just needs to know how to pull off their look and look confident doing so.
6. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes, I often find myself watching Sophia the First, and Doc McStuffins with my little cousins, nephews, and nieces
7. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I would bury my hidden treasure in my backyard (now you know where to find it!)
8. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
I love watching Now You See Me, Now You See Me 2, and The Italian Job
9. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I honestly can’t remember.
10. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I didn’t really participate in Halloween, but I would always dress up as Cinderella for fun.
11. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
All the time!
- HELLO BY HAFSA
- Danielle Ruppert
- Sayeedah Sparkles
- Simple Serenity
- Hafsa Syed
- Everything EmmZeeBee
- Lifestyle For Your Eyes
- Thoughts in Life
- The Life of Yv
- Out N’ About
- Elsie L.M.C
- What is your all-time favorite song?
- What made you start blogging?
- Who is your absolute favorite blogger?
- If you had to choose between money, power, or love, what would you choose?
- If you had to eat one thing forever, what would it be?
- If you could travel to one place in the world, where would you go?
- Who do you look up to most?
- What is one embarrassing thing you did as a child?
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
- What is your version of a perfect day?
- Are you a dog lover or a cat lover (or neither)?
Those are all the questions I have for you guys! Enjoy!