I am so thrilled to have been nominated for my first blogger award by the wonderful Danielle Ruppert. I am really excited and happy to be getting nominated for this award since I am very new to blogging, and I still have to work very hard. I am very thankful to Danielle for giving me this opportunity!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated
them and provide the link to the post you created.
I started my blog in October/November after spending the summer with family in Pakistan. I was experiencing a lot of boredom/sadness so I wanted to spend my time doing something really productive and fun. That’s when I decided to start a blog because it would give me a chance to be productive, and help me creatively organize all my thoughts and experiences. I also had a lot of support from my sister who encouraged me to start a blog!
My advice to new bloggers would be…
- Don’t give up just because you aren’t reaching the audience you had in mind. Everything takes time, and if you work hard you can reach your blogging goals
- Don’t be intimidated by another blogger just because they are reaching a bigger audience than you are. All the bloggers I have interacted with are very humble and nice!
Here are the 15 bloggers that I have nominated:
- Yvonne Lindie
- Yours Truly, Emma x
- HELLO BY HAFSA
- Claire Talks Beauty
- Ramblings of a Lazy Girl
- Shop Girl Anonymous
- Cozy at heart
- Beautiful, Gracious, & Good
- Judicious by Jza
- Alice and the Adventure
- Zee in Wonderland
I wish I could’ve nominated more than 15 bloggers!
Thanks again for the nomination!
Like what you see? Follow me on Bloglovin!