I wanted to post something today, but I didn’t have any ideas! I am so thankful to Elsie L.M.C who surprised my by nominating me for this award, and giving me something to write about today!
“The Blog-aholic Award is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who share and inspire others” – The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy).
- Put the above logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post you can even link to their ‘About page’).
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to The recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers, or more if you wish.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
My Best Posts:
The posts I’m proudest about would be Pakistani travel posts. That’s what I started my blog with, and I really like how these posts came out. I also wanted to erase the stereotypes many people have about Pakistan by showing the beauty of it, and how I explored a majority of the country without ever having to worry about my safety.
Three Interesting Facts:
- I’m a lefty! I know that’s not very interesting, but everyone gets really surprised when they notice I write with my left hand.
- I love meeting celebrities, I’m always on the lookout for them!
- I get obsessed with things really easily, but when I’m not obsessed about something I end up overthinking other things which get me stressed out.
- HELLO BY HAFSA
- Thoughts in Life
- sheemazaman, Throughmylens
- Zara Writes
- Everything EmmZeeBee
- 3 Sisters Abroad
Thanks for reading!
Like what you see? Follow me on Bloglovin’