One Lovely Blog Award
Wow! I am so grateful to Lifestyle For Your Eyes for nominating me for this award! I really love her insightful blog posts and cute DIYs! Do check her out
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in post
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
- Must add 7 facts about them Then nominate 15 people
- I love eating sweets! My favorite desserts are chocolate cookies and ice cream!
- I’m a Pisces!
- I am currently attending a university
- My favorite seasons are spring and summer
- I love old Disney channel shows like Hannah Montana or the Wizards of Waverly Place
- I don’t like to waste my time
- Blogging is my favorite past time
- HELLO BY HAFSA
- Danielle Urban Beauty
- trip by triplets
- Natalie Vinh
- phashion bug
- Bella Inizio
- Cheila, Pink for Days
- The Stylish Dreamer
- Minty Freshie
Thanks again for nominating me for this award! I really appreciate it so much!
The Cramm Award
I love it so much when I get nominated for an award! Thanks to Be-you-tiful for nominating me! I love everything about her blog! Do check it out
- Include that little titbit about who created this award
- Mention the person who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate other bloggers and give them a fun challenge question
My Blogging Motivation:
- Free time 😀
- I often have a ton of ideas jumbled in my head and I need a space to organize my thoughts!
- I love to write, and share my thoughts/ideas with different people
- My sister who got me addicted to blogging
- My aunt who put the idea in my sister’s head
- And my mother who encouraged me to take a new step!
How I Hope to Improve the World:
I really want to improve the world by traveling to different countries and helping people who have been stricken by a natural disaster or even poverty. I really want to do something big in the future regarding charity work, but for now just being there for anyone who needs help is something I think improves the world a lot.
Challenge question: What are your goals and ambitions in life? Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
I honestly haven’t made a set of major goals or ambitions for my life right now, and I’m very confused on where I want to be 10 years from now. This requires a lot of thinking on my part and I’m not ready 😀
I nominate everyone who is reading this blog post to participate in The Cramm Award!
My Challenge Question to You:
Do you often get disheartened from blogging by looking at famous bloggers and wondering how you could ever get to their level? If so what do you do to keep yourself motivated and continue to blog?
Thanks again for nominating me for this award I really appreciate it!!
Like what you see? Follow me on Bloglovin’