It’s been an incredibly long time since I last posted on my blog, and for those of you who follow my Instagram, you’ll know that I’ve just come back from quite a long European vacation 🙂
I’ve missed my blog a lot and before I start annoying you with blog posts about my vacation, I want to catch up on some things that I was nominated for, like The Unique Blogger Award!
I’m so thankful for Jen from GypsyBus28 for nominating me for this award. She’s a great blogger and I think everyone should check her blog out 🙂
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 15 people
- Ask them three questions.
What are you afraid of most?
I’m afraid of a lot of things like heights, spiders, and the unknown (like jinns for those of you that know what they are).
What’s your best experience on WordPress?
My best experiences on WordPress are when people who follow me nominate me for awards and just when people engage with me. I really love that!
Do you read more than 1 book at a time?
I try not to, but sometimes I do.
My Nominees (Please only participate if you want to. I understand not everyone likes to do the award post)
Everyone reading this post is nominated for the award!
- What is your favorite movie?
- What do you love most about where you live?
- What’s your favorite animal?
Like what you see? Follow me on Bloglovin’